Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I'm Finally a Blogger!

Well, here I am blogging around in cyberspace! Another opportunity for a preacher to talk! Oh, well. This will give greater opportunity for me to have a greater audience to witness my sticking my foot in my mouth!

Seriously, I hope doing this blog every week or so will give me an opportunity to think about some things out loud. Hopefully it will help me grow in my own thinking and understanding, as I reflect on various things serious and not so serious. I also hope somewhere in the midst of all the verbiage I post here, you might find some little piece of my thinking that helps you in some way - if in no other way than to give you a laugh or make you think. I'm new at this (actually brand new), but we'll see how it goes! May God's grace be at work in you during these days.

No comments: